Sunday 18 December 2011

One blessfull morning .

My cellphone alarm woke me up  this morning when my body was still in dormant state as always the athan alarm tone invoked me to perform subuh prayer everyday . The effectiveness of the mobile alarm always making me wonder who is the precursor of this brilliant invention and what kind of invention will come next to supersede this invention .Little did i know , that morning will be one of the most hectic moment of my life for this holiday season but yet very fulfilling  . After finishing all my daily routine that morning, I started to remember about my unfinished research last night . The urge to complete that research was irresistibly strong so I started my research again without further hesitation . Despite the momentary lapse of time that I spent for this research , I really hope it will be useful for everyone for now or in the long run . After finishing the research , the feeling of joy and happiness immediately sprung up to my brain . Somehow i have to thank that person who made me started this research . Well, thank you Aisyah .  

 P.S. Seriously, I can't help myself but wondering where can i get the book that the ustaz mentioned in the video.

There you go , a little piece of my life story .

Click me for the research 

2 comments: